Donated 1884 by Vojtěch Lanna. The painter, architect and engraver Albrecht Altdorfer spent most of his life in Regensburg. The main influences shaping his oeuvre were not only works by Dürer and Lucas Cranach, but also Italian graphic art. With regard to the minute dimensions of his prints, he is viewed as the first of the so called „Little Masters“. Altdorfer’s graphic art is characteristic of a wide scale of both artistic methods and subjects. His interest in landscape, which became the exclusive subject of some of his paintings, ranks him among the leading representatives of the Danube School. He also executed several rare etchings of landscapes. The print on display proves yet another field of Altdorfer’s work in graphic arts - ornamental engravings and a series of designs of goblets and vases.